Exciting travel positions are open for Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that s been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Our team s commitment to travel nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that developed 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months RN experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: care unit, hospice, intensive care, nurse, nurse clinical, registed, registered nurse, surgical, transitional, unit