Interim Healthcare is looking for qualified, compassionate, dependable RN's for Home Health care
. If you're looking for a stable career and great pay
opportunities, look no further. We've been providing great jobs to great people for over 40 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity
makes us your perfect career partner.General Purpose:
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payer requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.Essential Functions:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Contributes to the patient s plan of care/service plan.
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care. educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing the patient s progress.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
- Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the patient s needs.
- Assigns home care aide to a specific patient.
- Supervises paraprofessional staff.
- Coordinates plans for patient discharge from services.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage individual patients.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Office s Emergency Preparedness program, as requested.
- Contributes to the effective implementation of company programs and services.
- Contributes to Office business growth.
- Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of licensure.
- Accesses personal health information ( PHI ) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a RN in Oklahoma. License is active and in good standing.
- One (1) year of Home Health care experience preferred.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving vehicle
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Inola
- Employee Type: Full Time
Associated topics: bsn, coronary, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, staff nurse