Job Summary: Provides a broad range of paraprofessional social services and nursing duties to consumers and their families. Under the clinical supervision of RN, provides patient care. Conducts consumer intakes, participates in treatment team planning. Assists in dealing with personal and social problems. May perform case management duties. Assist with admissions/discharge or transfer process of client in accordance with policies of facility and unit guidelines/expectations.
**Must Have Active GA RN License**
Essential Functions : Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers medications accurately and safely within agency guidelines.
- Performs treatments and provides preventative maintenance care to consumers per MD orders and accepted Nursing Standard of Practice guidelines.
- Performs Nursing Assessments
- Consistently and accurately transcribes and implements physician's orders and documents all consumer information
- Educates consumers regarding disease process, diagnoses, medications and other aspects of care and treatment.
- Uses appropriate interview techniques to obtain pertinent health history
- Monitors, records and reports symptoms and changes in consumer's conditions in timely manner.
- Documents pertinent information in record accurately and timely.
- Communicates and treats consumers with respect and dignity.
Required Education & Experience:
Current LPN license without restrictions. 6 months of experience as LPN.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: licensed practical nurse, lpn, lvn, lvn lpn, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurses, vocational, vocational nurse
Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed vocational, lvn, lvn lpn, med surg, mtp, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iii, pediatrics