The employer is one of the largest senior housing developers and managers in the United States and ideally positioned for continued growth.
- Assist the Executive Director in facilitation and coordination of various teams of management in achieving company-wide objectives for quality care and services; achieving revenue, cost and profitability targets; and staff development.
- Oversees risk management and insurance programs for the community.
- Involvement with Board of Directors of the community.
- Speaking at marketing events and other public relations outside of the community.
- Facilitates initiatives and projects that require multi-departmental collaboration or task forces.
- Plans and coordinates implementation of and response to resident and employee satisfaction surveys.
- Monitors and participates in resident transition process.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years management experience with progressively more responsible positions, preferably in CCRCs, healthcare, hospitals, hospitality and other customer-focused industries.
- Due to the growth plans for the company, we need candidates who have flexibility for travel and relocation. In order to be considered for one of our leadership development opportunities, candidates must be able to move up within the next five years. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Associated topics: chief executive, executive, general manager, manager i, manager ii, overall, regional director, regional manager, regional vice president, state president