The Unit Clerk is responsible for clerical and administrative support for the clinic(s) operation.
* Answer phones; greet patients and visitors in a professional manner.
* Update and maintain medical records; prepare patient records and charts for daily treatments, and assist in auditing records for ongoing compliance as required.
* Input PD charges, acute care, and other charges as requested; prepare billing and patient attendance logs. Complete forms and reports that are required by governmental agencies.
* Monitor office supplies and inventory doing reorders when necessary.
* Assist patients with transportation arrangements.
* Prepare lab slips and tubes for routine (monthly) and non-routine blood work and direct same to appropriate laboratory as required.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Six months of relevant experience in clinical setting preferred.
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, (including Word and Excel) are required.
* Minimum one year in administrative position
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran