An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric physician who would be interested in a long-term opportunity. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an OK state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 22 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is eClinicalWorks.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Caseload: 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care